In Honor Of/In Memory Of
- In Memory of: LTC William Hanssen Bill and Diane Hanssen.
- In loving memory of Christopher Jeffers Forzano. His family misses him so very much. Barbara and John Zimmerman
- A Donation was made in Honor of Bobby Futch reaching 5 years with the Capital Group Companies.
- A Donation was made in Honor of Victoria Elkins reaching 20 years with the Capital Group Companies.
- A donation of a Service Dog Vest from Kristi Massey was made in Memory of Hollis Swisher US Army, 1925-2010.
- In memory of Edward S. Czapla from Mark Cenczyk
- A Donation has been made by Beverly and William Telepan in Memory of Bonnie Bardin.
- A Donation has been made by Melissa Simmons in Memory of her Sister ETC Rachel Simmons.
- A Donation has been made by Alex and Debbie Nagpal in Memory of Bonnie Bardin.
- A Donation has been made by Debora Daniels for Bonnie Bardin.
- A Donation has been made by Sharon and Alan Portnoi for Bonnie Bardin.
donation was made in honor of Nancy Wood and matched by her good
friend, Dr. Sara Kessler of Animal Kingdom Pet Hospital, in League
- A donation was received in MEMORY OF: PFC. Nicholas Cook, US Army KIA in 2010, Afghanistan.
- A donation was received in MEMORY OF: MAJ Grant Hudson, USAR killed on active duty, 1998 in Columbus, MS.
- In honor of George Ross' birthday - From his coworkers - Ft. Worth, TX.
- It is with deep sorrow we announce that TADSAW lost its first warrior. TADSAW TEAM # 28 ~ Terry Kenner, a Vietnam Air Force veteran, passed away with Mali, his golden Malinois by his side. Terry was the last Air Force Dog Handler trained at Lackland AFB in San Antonio during the Vietnam War. Terry overcame a heart attack to come to San Antonio for training with Mali and was graduated on February 26, 2012. He deeply loved Mali for their brief time together, because she reminded him of his Military Working Dog, a Milionis, in Vietnam, named Prince. He often said, "Mali was a reincarnation of Prince." The family has asked to keep Mali and of course TADSAW has agreed with great pride. Sweet Mali will continue to do what she was trained to do, only in a different way. Our prayers go out to the family and friends of Terry. Today he and Prince were reunited. RIP Terry Kenner and Prince. Job well done! You will never be forgotten.
- A Donation was made by Todd Miles in MEMORY OF Benjamin, 'as the Seger family misses him greatly.'